website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, TomJa said:

For those who compete in gait, all weather will be bad. It is best for them that the walking competition was played somewhere else (I know, I know my fantasy took me :d).

It is best for everyone that the entire competition was not held in Qatar :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

For example, the Polish championships in the 20 km race and in the same 50 km competition are played at different times and in different locations. It is strange that no one in the federation came up with the idea of playing a struggle in Europe. Without a doubt, this would be an unprecedented event.

On 11/09/2019 at 17:44, hckosice said:

Breakfast at 17:00, Main Training session from 20:00, Lunch around midnight and then the second training phase untill 03:00 AM, this is the last training camp program of Matej Tóth in Cyprus 2 weeks before the World Championships :lol:

The Total Psycho :lol:

chodci-Pafos-1-%C5%A1%C3%ADrka-768x597.j

70651956_1377203182434131_58993991488592

Just now, hckosice said:

The Total Psycho :lol:

You mean this? :p

1IOfzbJ.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Dnia 11.09.2019 o 17:44, hckosice napisał:

Breakfast at 17:00, Main Training session from 20:00, Lunch around midnight and then the second training phase untill 03:00 AM, this is the last training camp program of Matej Tóth in Cyprus 2 weeks before the World Championships :lol:

Quite a peculiar way to adapt to the conditions and quite late in the struggle. As I used to run regularly, I didn't like training in the evening.

6 hours ago, phelps said:

that! there's no prize for that! :pope:

by the way, raisport will cover the championships minute by minute...and if they don't make it a mess (which is always possible with our national tv :facepalm:) there's more than a chance you can get the streaming on demand with the pasty.link system as it happened for the swimming worlds...;)

They will not show all in TV but they will go on RaiPlay for some session (at last a small part of the session). Do you know, it's rai.

32 minutes ago, TomJa said:

Quite a peculiar way to adapt to the conditions and quite late in the struggle. As I used to run regularly, I didn't like training in the evening.

If you have to compete very late, it's not a bad idea to train very late as well.

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

If you have to compete very late, it's not a bad idea to train very late as well.

I don't deny it. After the final, we will assess whether the innovative trainings will have the intended effect.

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

It is best for everyone that the entire competition was not held in Qatar :p 

There should be a term for people, who hate certain countries hosting sporting events. :p At least Qatar is in my time zone and it's perfectly timed for me. :d If only there was a capable TV to show it (and not the dreadful BNT).

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

There should be a term for people, who hate certain countries hosting sporting events. :p At least Qatar is in my time zone and it's perfectly timed for me. :d If only there was a capable TV to show it (and not the dreadful BNT).

Elitist?

Although in this case it's rather the opposite. :p

#banbestmen