website statistics

Curling Mixed Doubles Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, NearPup said:

The scary thing for the rest of the world is that Stefania Constantini is 22, which is a baby in curling terms. She's gonna get better than this.

don't worry, we're surely going to find the way to make her lose any interest in going on play high level curling...:facepalm:

14 minutes ago, phelps said:

don't worry, we're surely going to find the way to make her lose any interest in going on play high level curling...:facepalm:

Even if she can defend her title in front of her friends and family?!

Congrats to Italy btw :thumbup:

Knock-Out Results

Bronze Medal Match
China Standard Time (GMT 8)

Sweden :SWE 9 - 3 :GBR Great Britain
February 8th 2022, h. 14:05, National Aquatics Center - Sheet A, Beijing

Gold Medal Match
China Standard Time (GMT 8)

Italy :ITA 8 - 5 :NOR Norway
February 8th 2022, h. 20:05, National Aquatics Center - Sheet C, Beijing

I see Italy will just conitnue winning everything in 2022.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Every once in a while there is a team that comes to a championships and looks invincible right from the start. Like, even when they get in trouble, they still appear in control. Chapeau Constantini/Mosaner :yes

Did not see Norway going this far, but they found their groove. This should give their Pyeongchang bronze reallocation more legitimacy.

p.s. As you can see, I will be reduced to late evening comments during the week. I just don't have the energy for night sessions. Will have to all day tomorrow trying not to find out what happens in the women's slalom... :facepalm:

#banbestmen

I too, like @dcro, am having to catch up replays. What dominance of this tournament from :ITA! Zero doubt they were the best pair in Beijing. Congrats to them :cheer:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela