website statistics
Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019
Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

I tried every VPN option I had, but couldn't open that video, sadly.

If you have Nord, try Romania. If you have my private vpn try Malta

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

Right, the first person who gives me a link to a spoiler free (!) video of the men's 100m final gets a big thank you.

IAAF YouTube will have the full session in a bit. I used a vpn to find it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Posted
Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Ok, sad to hear that. I think you are still young? so it could still happen for you (if that is your goal), but I don’t get why people here are freaking out over half naked bodies they see on TV. Don’t you guys see something like that every day in real life (at least during the summer)?

I married sport and I’m okay with that. Maybe I’ll meet someone someday, but for now my bride and I just had a very productive morning :whistle:

Posted

Wow the „girl“ who won the hammer throw is huge ... she probably ate the Swedish discus thrower ...

This would be funny except for the fact she’s struggled with her body image her entire life :redcard:

Posted

Please speak for yourself! Why are people on here so desperate?

Because if your on this forum you’re most likely not rolling in ladies (or dudes, that’s perfectly okay too)

Posted
Just now, phelps said:

well, it's the same for straight men when they show the women's events...:p

Or for @bestmen when they show the 10000m women :p

Posted
Just now, hckosice said:

only day 2 and page 100 ! well done totallympians

If two or three of those could “disappear” that’d be appreciated :bowdown:

Posted
Just now, Jur said:

I hate being a gay man with these sprint slow-mo repeats of the races.... I lost my focus all the time :wall:

I’ve found that the ability to see one’s leg hair up close is not an attractive look...

To each their own I guess :p

Posted
Just now, ofan said:

Look at the size of Tajay Gayle's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajay_Gayle

I have a feeling it's about to get a lot longer...

IDK editors have been quite lazy as of late...

Posted
Just now, hckosice said:

Sifan will eat Gidey alive in the last lap

You need to enter the lottery immediately after your predictions this week

Posted

I’d just like to take a minute to apologize for what I said in anger a few minutes ago. It was wrong, and unfair to Polish people. It also goes against my goal to be a open and friendly user on this forum. I sincerely apologize for my behavior.

Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

Could you help out providing the link to where this can be replayed? I'll try VPN stuff to see if geoblocking can be....solved :p 

Yes, but let me finish this 10000m final :yes

Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

Yeah I see it's showing something, but 1) it's an absolute nightmare to navigate on that site and 2) I don't know if it's possible to replay it. As I said, I don't need anything to watch live, it's all about replay.

I think you can...

Posted
Just now, heywoodu said:

In between you guys burning each other: is there a decent place to watch the athletics online? And I mean not live. Live is no problem, I can watch on TV, the problem is watching things I can't watch live. Dutch TV doesn't show it, I can't 'rewatch' both Belgian and English TV and I can't record the Brazilian TV here (or record anything). 

So far, nothing of today's heats is on YouTube, so that doesn't help either. IAAF's official livestream is geoblocked no matter what I try, so that's also no option.

Olympic Channel in the US, but you need an American TV provider :(