website statistics
Athletes Deaths Thread
Posted

I'm very shocked and I can't get out of it that Kobe is dead ... This is a great blow for the basketball family, as well as for the whole sport ...

Totallympics Media
Posted
Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Oh definitely. If it’s not up in the next month or two, there will have been a serious problem.

For me you are a Cossack that you have undertaken this mission and at least you will accomplish it.

Totallympics Media
Posted
34 minuty temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

Just an update on this, It’s going to be awhile. I’m still currently figuring out the formatting and making results books for the various games that are going on right now. This is on my long list of things to do around here, so it may be awhile, but I think the end product will be one people like.

I am patient and I do not exert pressure on you, but will you make it before Tokyo? :p

Olympic Videos & Pictures
Posted
1 godzinę temu, Vojthas napisał:

You're quite new here - it's our Totallympic inside joke ;) Right because of the reason you gave (it's not only in Polish TV).

It is impossible to know everyone and everyone's sense of humor after a month, especially since we are an international environment.

As for Bach, I have the impression that until the opening ceremonies on TVP led by Szaranowicz, he mentioned him and his sports life. At least from someone's mouth I heard it when opening the games.

Posted
8 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

Reading 'old' threads pays off, today I learned Thomas Bach is an Olympic gold medalist in fencing :yikes: 

Didn't you know that Thomas Bach was the gold medalist of the Olympics and the world championship in foil? I'm in shock. On Polish TV at every opening ceremony of the event, as soon as it is Bach mention its successes.

Historical Sport Pictures
Posted
6 godzin temu, hckosice napisał:

Yeah, we were probably the most luckiest nation in the world that night :lol: Our commentator almost finished in the local Chorzow hospital with heart attack :d

Here better quality of the total mayhem after last whistle (the first and last time we qualified for a World Cup) :roflmao:

When you were promoted to the World Championships, I supported you during the struggle at Mudnial.

Posted

I still remember this match and these eliminations from one match.

Recalling this song, I realized how long ago I had not heard the Operational Group.

Posted (edited)

Recent History. October 10, 2019

This Cambodian fan covered 6,000 km to support his country against Iran.
Cambodia lost 14-0, but the man constantly cheered on his idols, up to 90 minutes

72435850_2409347992639031_2116089992571781120_n.jpg

Edited by TomJa

Posted
7 godzin temu, hckosice napisał:

yeah and this one too :p  Wankelekele ensanzi Africa :lol:

OH MY GOD, I remember that. This match was a laugh in the hall. And at that time he perfectly highlighted all the Polish Football Association's problems ...
Another dramatic match played in the winter season was the clash of Lech Poznań with Juventus Turin (1:1). Then the big problem was a very fast drop in temperature (-12 at the time of the first whistle) and heavy snow falling.

Posted (edited)

@hckosice In Poland, 6-7 years ago, a match was played in the snow. The first half was played on relatively green turf, and the second was dancing in the snow with the ball in the background.

1 half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRbqIkPq2I

2 half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-HNCqFpIBg

Edited by TomJa

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread
Posted

Coming back to Rafaela Silva.
In Brazil, fenoterol has been detected and must give away the medal of the Pan American Games. The translation is a hit: I don't have asthma, but my friend's child has it. I usually give her my nose to suck. Yes, this substance had to get in.

Posted
Przed chwilą, Gianlu33 napisał:

I knew it, but it was a surprise see that OC do a documentary :p

OC has interesting documents, but I don't have much time to view them. From here, from time to time, I throw at what guests broadcast on Eurosport.

Posted
Przed chwilą, Gianlu33 napisał:

They have a documentary about Pyongyang marathon? :woot:

From 1981 (men) and from 1984 (women) in April they compete in the marathon in the capital of North Korea. At one time this marathon had the rank of IAAF Bronze Label Road Race. Anything else you want to know?