website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

do tell me about how to give reputation others .......... I find some people give great info but I am not able to give a reputation .....................

Click on the green up arrow on the lower right side of each post

2 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

do tell me about how to give reputation others .......... I find some people give great info but I am not able to give a reputation .....................

Try reading from here:

Maybe you have to contact Sindo, because you not being able to give reputation should come from you being premium member (the premium member group wasn't allowed to give reputation yet), but Sindo said he fixed that and for me it worked. I thought that would work for everyone now then :mumble:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Try reading from here:

Maybe you have to contact Sindo, because you not being able to give reputation should come from you being premium member (the premium member group wasn't allowed to give reputation yet), but Sindo said he fixed that and for me it worked. I thought that would work for everyone now then :mumble:

Thanks got that now ....seems to be fixed .......................

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

What happened to the list of threads with recent posts? Last week I saw that on the mobile site as well, now it's gone.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Never mind, it magically came back immediately after my post :d

Weird stuff going on :p

17 minutes ago, Virtanen said:

What about "Events of the Week"? I really miss it and now I completely don't know what's going on in sport without this thread :cry:

Unfortunately I have no news of KSR, the Polish user who was taking care of the Events of the Week Thread, since the forum went down in February. I only have his e-mail address but it seems to be not used anymore. Hopefully he will come back one day.