website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

yeah that one is not really developed in Slovakia

I'd imagine sea fishing in Slovakia gets about as many tourists as alpinism in the Netherlands?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minuty temu, Vic Liu napisał:

Situation in Russia is quite bad now, growing very fast. Most imported cases of China is from Russia from a couple of days ago.

Yes, atm worse situation is only in USA, France , Great Britain and Ecuador. It will be first time since 1945 when there won't be parade.

I don't know if this foto is true or it's fake but it looks very serious, it's near of one hospital in Moscow. Seems Russia reacted for this disease too late, just like few Western European countries.

Kolejki karetek przed szpitalami w Moskwie. Zobacz dramatyczne ...

10 minutes ago, rybak said:

Yes, atm worse situation is only in USA, France , Great Britain and Ecuador. It will be first time since 1945 when there won't be parade.

I don't know if this foto is true or it's fake but it looks very serious, it's near of one hospital in Moscow. Seems Russia reacted for this disease too late, just like few Western European countries.

I didn't see it before and I don't know if it's true either. But the situation is definitely worsening. I thought Russia did a very good job of containing, but no one could be safe alone if your neighbors are all in trouble.

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'd imagine sea fishing in Slovakia gets about as many tourists as alpinism in the Netherlands?

Well there was that plan to build a mountain a few years ago...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

US is going to get a lot worse. Americans don’t have a strong resolve and many are already breaking the rules. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

37 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Brazil is really doomed.

"Trump is being more stupid than I am, I'll surpass him."

"Mandetta shines more than I do, I'll fire him."

It's a rare day when Trump is not being the dumbest and most irresponsible leader of a major country.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today was first day from which we must mandatory wear masks outside home, I saw that several people still don't wear those masks, some people who wear them probably don't know how they should use them, because their noses weren't hide, just mouth or take off them just for talking by phone or for smoke :facepalm::wall::hairpull: I believe that by those morons we will have in 10-14 days way more new cases

Today we had 336 more cases and 28 more deaths. Total numbers are 7918 cases, 314 deaths and 774 recoveries. 

Some photos:

Here we can see head of leading party (PIS) Jarosław Kaczyński and Prime Ministry Mateusz Morawiecki.

LANDSCAPE_480

5e9872cc6e6be_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,aad910

5e98731edb4a9_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,0c03bf

Żołnierze w maseczkach przy Grobie Nieznanego Żołnierza