website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

The match against Ukraine was so much more fun to watch, both sides were going for it and creating chances, whereas this was basically a snorefest :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well this was a really fun experience! 

I think my biggest surprise was seeing the anthems being played with the lyrics on the tv, karaoke style.

also they play the official music of the playing countries, but they did not played the Dutch one, I guess they don’t have one (although I was really hopping they would play “Wij zijn oranje” by andres hazes)

59355664-C605-40A0-98F0-0BBC2308EB61.jpeg

12 hours ago, hckošice said:

Denmark lost again, but still can qualify I think. A win over Russia is very possible and with Belgium defeating Finland there should be a 3 teams tie with 3 points

Yeah. A win where we score more than one goal will mean 2nd place (as long as Belgium beat Finland). If Finland lose with 1-0 or by more than a goal I believe a 1-0 victory will do as well.

20 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I hope Boris will not accept 

just because of officials ?

2500 of them? Wtf 

they will not dare to move it ! And what about the fans, who will do quarantine and bought flight tickets and paid Hotels in London. 

18 minutes ago, Vektor said:

UEFA works for their VIP's. What, really?

It's not like there isn't plenty to criticize. Moving matches 2½ weeks before they are to take place won't help at all (though we all know UEFA doesn't give a hoot)!

34 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Ugh. I'd like to see the final remain at Wembley, but making an exception for those 2500 (!) officials, politicians and so on....just because. That's batshit crazy, unless they do have to adhere to other strict rules (which I doubt).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 15/06/2021 at 20:45, Agger said:

I'm really impressed that there are no footage of the field crasher. Shows how quickly the producers can react... Unless somebody's fighting for his life! :(

Too bad the snipers didn’t shoot him down. Now I hope that he (Greenpeace as well) gets the living shit sued out of him. It would be completely unacceptable if he wouldn’t have to go to jail over this.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Too bad the snipers didn’t shoot him down. Now I hope that he (Greenpeace as well) gets the living shit sued out of him. It would be completely unacceptable if he wouldn’t have to go to jail over this.

Those were 2 different people. The field crasher I mentioned was in Budapest.

On 16/06/2021 at 20:39, heywoodu said:

Ah yeah, some words about the Greenpeace moron here too and damn, he was lucky :yikes: Security snipers had their rifles aimed at him, but only due to his Greenpeace logo they didn't open fire (because it was clearly a protest and not a terrorist action)

Which raises the question: isn't that sort of dangerous to say? I mean, now a terrorist could just parachute in with a Greenpeace parachute and he won't be shot down :p 

Yes, they definitely should have shot him down, but if they were part of the „Bundeswehr“ they probably would have missed anyways ...

Not sure if terrorists would try an attack that way, seems really inefficient, I think there would be easier ways to cause more damage.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.