website statistics

Ski Jumping at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

Would be very surprised if the final result wouldn't be:

Gold: Kobayashi

Silver: Lindvik

Bronze: Anyone currently ranked 3rd to 8th

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Kobayashi vs Lindvik for gold. Then about five guys for bronze. Granerud too far back IMO.

I don't think that it will be a fight for gold. Norway doesn't need to win another gold ... :whistle:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I don't think that it will be a fight for gold. Norway doesn't need to win another gold ... :whistle:

Go back to your sliding sports and leave us Norwegians alone, dude. We are a small country. We do need gold medals.:lol: (Hope you don't mind my teasing you, bro:d)

14 minutes ago, Ted said:

Go back to your sliding sports and leave us Norwegians alone, dude. We are a small country. We do need gold medals.:lol: (Hope you don't mind my teasing you, bro:d)

You already won more than your fair share of golds, leave some for the bigger countries. Also you won already more than enough golds in Tokyo.