website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

8 minutes ago, bestmen said:

the most bizarre thing is about the seasons , the athletes from the northern part are training during the summer while the southern at winter

isn't unjust :mumble:

Then why isn't Ecuador the best nation? They can train all year :p

Not super impressed with the mobile phone game. The art is good, and using the games theme music is nice, but the app glitches quite often and there just are things I want to do that I can’t. Rio’s was cool though 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Not super impressed with the mobile phone game. The art is good, and using the games theme music is nice, but the app glitches quite often and there just are things I want to do that I can’t. Rio’s was cool though 

Yes the graphics are definitely the highlight. But cool they manage to develop the game for a regional event.

31 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I won't even bother downloading the app now.

21 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I won't even bother downloading the app now.

I like the theme song. I think it’s nice :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela