website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

My ex taught me that (let's say she was.....a bit experienced when it comes to drinking everything at parties in Brazil :lol:) and I found it to be such a strange thing to do...licking salt, eating half a lemon, what the hell :lol: 

Drinking wine is so much easier :d 

I don't do wine :d

One question concerning ants - Are they "dead"? I mean - cooked, fried or something like that? :d I might try them that way. Couldn't probably stand their wriggling inside my mouth. That feeling when they crave for life needling the tongue with crispy legs

1 minute ago, dcro said:

As usual I'm listening to TISC songs during the final and now I really grew to like one song that didn't even come close to scoring points from me. :cry:

That's why you don't hurry with your votes and take ages and ages before you finally decide on the ranking. That's how I avoid guilt-tripping myself :d

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

As usual I'm listening to TISC songs during the final and now I really grew to like one song that didn't even come close to scoring points from me. :cry:

Don't tell it is a lucky girl, cause you won't get lucky in that case

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Care to explain?

Someone is fishing for TISC-news.com rumours...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This conversation about alcohol makes me ill-at-ease because I don't drink that much, except punch, passoa (with orange juice) and cider (and I've never been drunk). What about you guys? :d 

(oh and once I was at a party where we did the thing with salt on your hand but it was with whiskey I think :sick:)

Edited by Bohemia