website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Great, she’s making it worse. Her response should be “I made a big fricken mistake. It was hypocritical of me. I apologize.” Instead, it’s just a bunch of excuses. 

Becuase what we need right now is the main opposition party shooting itself in the foot months before the election :facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This happened back in March I guess, but it’s finally getting publicized today. I can’t even! How, the fuck, are we allowing police officers to get away with this kind of conduct.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Great, she’s making it worse. Her response should be “I made a big fricken mistake. It was hypocritical of me. I apologize.” Instead, it’s just a bunch of excuses. 

Becuase what we need right now is the main opposition party shooting itself in the foot months before the election :facepalm:

Nancy Pelosi is the most powerful female in US politics, she's been there when Hilary Clinton was still only Bill's wife. Of course that makes her one of the most arrogant people in US politics. Presidents come and go after 10-12 years in prime time politics but Pelosi has long outlived that span. There is no way she's gonna apologize for this, this is the kind of arrogance people spoiled by power are displaying every single day.

I'm supposed to believe the hair salloon has called her personally rather than her assistant has made the appointment? Not only she's arrogant but she thinks people are actually that stupid? :p I won't be surprised if the hair salloon owner votes for Trump now.

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Trump got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

I thought it was a joke initially and it turned out maybe true.:yikes:

If it's true, it proves there is no peace, there only is geopolitics.

Let's remember that there are more than 300 nominees and at least last year he was nominated as well (by the same Norwegian politician (considering that it's really secret)

Tough day for me in Salerno for the referendum campaign, where no any big party decide to vote NO.

3 cities, 11 meeting with political party delegation, 1 meetup and a whole day spending between banquets and bureaucratic papers.

It's so stressful but it's so exciting too. We can do it :p