website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

41 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

What is this bullsh*t world we're living in? It's 2017 and we still hear things like this :mad:

Somebody should have told him that a woman had a better final score in the 10m air rifle in Rio (208.0) than the winner of the men's 10m air rifle competition (206.1).

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

3 hours ago, Bohemia said:

What is this bullsh*t world we're living in? It's 2017 and we still hear things like this :mad:

its one of the funniest political things i have ever seen, i dont and i cant agree with this.......but i have a strong position of the freedom of speech, im against the people who want censure, attack judicially etc, if its a so bad what the people says, let them talk!!, its the best defense you have against them.

41 minutes ago, konig said:

its one of the funniest political things i have ever seen, i dont and i cant agree with this.......but i have a strong position of the freedom of speech, im against the people who want censure, attack judicially etc, if its a so bad what the people says, let them talk!!, its the best defense you have against them.

Obviously he should have the full right to say this (I mean, we can't say "we don't like your opinion so shut up"), but it doesn't make it any less stupid :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Obviously he should have the full right to say this (I mean, we can't say "we don't like your opinion so shut up"), but it doesn't make it any less stupid :d 

In my country it isnt obvius many things, there are some opinions (very less polemicals than this) which provoke ALL the problems you can imagine, some months ago a singer sayed that some women have the fantasy to be "raped" and in that form they enjoy sex........he is without job since them and he is absolutly dissapear of the Media.

2 minutes ago, konig said:

In my country it isnt obvius many things, there are some opinions (very less polemicals than this) which provoke ALL the problems you can imagine, some months ago a singer sayed that some women have the fantasy to be "raped" and in that form they enjoy sex........he is without job since them and he is absolutly dissapear of the Media.

Freedom of speech means nobody should be persecuted physically or legally for his/her views. It does not mean people can't counter or ridicule him/her or boycott him/her. 

14 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Freedom of speech means nobody should be persecuted physically or legally for his/her views. It does not mean people can't counter or ridicule him/her or boycott him/her. 

I agree, i dont remember if the state in this case do something but in many cases is the state who pursue you if you says something "political incorrect", i dont choose the best example of my position but i use this because somebody remember this singer today.

Edited by konig