website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

hace 26 minutos, konig said:

Our goverment want to bring 3000 refugees here.......that was their arrangement  with Obama, luckily, with the triumph of Trump, the arrangement dont exist anymore. 

....Why? what would Trump do to prevent that or why would he care about Argentina and Syrian refugees?

Portugal's government commited to receive 5000 refugees. I think around 600 were already brought here, but 10% of them have already left the coutnry.

I guess Portugal is such a bad country to live that even refugees run away from it haha :lol:

(we don't have the security or criminal problems of other European countries, but our economy is probably one of the worst in E.U.)

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

....Why? what would Trump do to prevent that or why would he care about Argentina and Syrian refugees?

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Like you say, he doesnt care, Macri made all that move for Malcorra U.N Postulation and to have a good relationship with U.S.A, now both reasons dont exist anymore and there arent political reasons to have those refugees...........but with Macri and his goverment, you never know :lol:

Edited by konig

25 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Portugal's government commited to receive 5000 refugees. I think around 600 were already brought here, but 10% of them have already left the coutnry.

I guess Portugal is such a bad country to live that even refugees run away from it haha :lol:

(we don't have the security or criminal problems of other European countries, but our economy is probably one of the worst in E.U.)

a few sirian refugees went to Uruguay and the most part abandon that country for the insecurity and because its "too expensive", dont feel bad, for them probably is germany or nothing :p

7 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Fidel Castro, Cuba's longtime revolutionary leader, dies at 90

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/26/americas/fidel-castro-obit/index.html

the worst latinamerican genocider is death, i hope their thousands of victims can rest in peace now.

Edited by konig

47 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Hasta la vista el comandante. This is definitely the end of one era. He bring back Cuba to Cuban people and one of a very few leaders who said NO to US imperialism. Rest in peace Comandante. :CUB:CUB:CUB  

Well he actually slapped the face of the same country that gave him resources for his revolution.

Also he lived in luxury for the last 25 years, while most Cubans were condemned to spend their little money on whatever they got... You really need to hear the thousands of Cubans who live in Mexico and tell you stories about people willing to prostitute themselves for a pair of leather shoes (not even designer) or another "comodities".