website statistics

Table Tennis Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

Just now, DaniSRB said:

final list of all quotas :d

Oh alright. NOC will confirm their table tennis players, along with the team members, to ITTF on June 15, 2016. If there are vacant places after June 15, they will be distributed to the next highest-ranked players in the ITTF Olympic Ranking list before the deadline of all sport entries for Rio 2016 has already been closed by the following month.

11 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

thanks 

do you know when the last quotas will be published?

Probably after all of the quotas have been accepted. After that the team quotas will be given out. Overall we should have 7 quotas added to the world rankings; 6 from unused team quotas and the host quota.

Just like the scenario with Russia, North Korea won't get a men's quota because he did not compete at the Asian qualifiers.

1 minute ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Probably after all of the quotas have been accepted. After that the team quotas will be given out. Overall we should have 7 quotas added to the world rankings; 6 from unused team quotas and the host quota.

Just like the scenario with Russia, North Korea won't get a men's quota because he did not compete at the Asian qualifiers.

Then it means Serbia definitely won quota in men's?

On 5/6/2016 at 02:35, De_Gambassi said:

38 minutes, That's it. That what it takes me to understand that little sentance and the logic behind it. Thank you ITTF, thank you very much.

I still have not understood ....why are there unused team quotas ???

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

il y a 20 minutes, nitinsanker a déclaré:

I still have not understood ....why are there unused team quotas ???

They would have been used by the continental qualified teams if they had failed to qualified two single participants prior to that.

Spoiler

Please, let me be right. I don't want to have to go through that again

Edited by De_Gambassi

14 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

They would have been used by the continental qualified teams if they had failed to qualified two single participants.

Reveal hidden contents

Please, let me be right. I don't want to have to go through that again

But all continental quotas have been used as planned ??? ........................ Antarctica had a quota :lol: .................................. Ok I now get it ...............they kept 6 quotas in reserve in case the continental teams did not get 2 people ................. it is now clear 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi