website statistics

Taekwondo 2016 Discussion Thread

mrv86

31 minutes ago, hckosice said:

huh what ??????????? how? I mean what ?  please tell me that they were more than 4 athletes competing ?:d

I don't think this is suprise. In taekwondo almost every country can win a medal in cadet and junior championship :d

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Maybe it is Slovenia :p

:lol:

just googling about her and apparently she is from Košice :clap: and btw she won against :CRO in round of 16. unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable...never would have expected something like this, never

medal ceremony

15078550_10208014744670868_7005495905336

15134760_10208014742590816_9014013607219

15036424_10208014743430837_7236069548957

Just now, dareza said:

I don't think this is suprise. In taekwondo almost every country can win a medal in cadet and junior championship :d

well, thats a surprise :d cmon we are speaking about taekwondo and Slovakia :lol: something like Saudi Arabia and ski jumping :d

1 minute ago, dareza said:

lol, no way :d You won medal at junior european championship last year :p

yes I remember it was our first medal from any major event in this sport in all history, but I got it like some huge accident, hazard, huge portion of luck :lol:

well, still it´s a non popular sport here at all, I´m persuaded that majority of slovaks don´t know that such sport even exist or that it is a olympic sport..never heard a single mention about TKD in our medias, except the OG and even then only few minutes highlights from the gold medal matches like it was in Rio

Sadly not a good debut whit thw italian jersey for Chiara D'Arco :cry: 

She losed at golden point in the 1st round and she told me that she was very  excited for it.

Chiara trained in the same gym of Roberto Botta (and the my same gym :p) and she can become on of the most interessing italian judoka in 2024 (she was born in 2000).

It's amazing see that the Bentis continue to give on of the most best preparation.

If it was not for my injury... :cry: