website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Overall, I'm disappointed with the women's competition.

Villa is a great gymnast and deserved to win. Morgan had the meet of her life and scored very, very well. Bachynska has potential, but she needs a lot more training. This bronze medal was a huge present thrown on her lap. Tang had two falls, but if she had not fallen twice, she would have outscored Villa. On paper, Tang is the best gymnast of the competition and she will be a nice addition to the Chinese team next year, but she has to execute her routines perfectly to win a medal, and this was not what happened here. About Klimenko... Oh, Lord. Awful vault, two falls... Russia is really behind their glory days, for sure. Slevin did soooo well to finish sixth! Good surprise, if still very inexperienced. But she has natural talent and I hope she improves more and more.

Now, I don't want to be mean, but Puiu is probably the last nail in Romania's coffin. She had poor technique, poor execution. I cannot even believe she represents Romania. 

Edited by thiago_simoes

Image may contain: 2 people, including Khaled Korany, people smiling, people standing

Our previous coach Khaled Korany who really made historic achievements for Egyptian weightlifting has won with Saudi Arabia their 1st medal in Weightlifting ever and their 2nd medal ever in YOG after Dalma's medal in Equestrian show jumping in 2010 

Edited by thepharoah

I never saw any team as bad as Argentina in term of playing power-play ! what the hell is this ?! they play long ball with flying GK ?!!!

I wonder how come they scored twice in Egypt in Powerplay situation ?! I watched that match actually too but I don't know maybe Egypt was really bad in defending the PP situation.