website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

15 minutos atrás, thepharoah disse:

I don't think Georgia deserved a silver medal in UNEVEN BARS 

She did. Indeed, I believe she deserved the bronze medal, not silver. She had A LOT of technical mistakes, especially late turns and need to reposition her hands during her grips. 8.1 in execution was too much, but not a big deal. She deserved a medal for sure and her routine was very difficult, but execution was all over the place.

Edited by thiago_simoes

Egypt leads Slovakia 1-0 after 1st half , i can't see the match it looks like IOC is ignoring us :( just kidding , but i didn't see 4 medals out of 6 for Egypt live so that's some thing really annoying :mad: and by the way it looks like we're missing a lot of chances hopefully we can finish the job in 2nd half 

Edited by thepharoah

a day ago Argentina was TERRIBLE in power play against Iraq but they played brilliant tonight. almost the whole time with flying GK which worked for them. they conceded a stupid goal at the end of 1st half but I think they can score 2 more in 2nd half. Panama simply doesn't know how to defend a 5-man team

I wonder if Argentina continues to play like that if/when they reach their goal. I would do that if I was the coach.

Ahora, thepharoah said:

6-2 for Argentina , i wonder if they play with an empty net from now :d

The second goal from Panama was a retarded mistake from our GK. I think we are better without him :d

Both our goalkeepers are incredibly bad, they concede weak goals all the time.