website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2024

1 hour ago, Fer GUA said:

I already sent my votes. ???

Yeah, but the organizer's phone crashed and for some reason it seems like your PM with votes went down the drain with it, if I'm reading it correctly :d 

If that's correct, all you'd need to do is check your PM's and just copy the message and send it again :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I send my votes.

Some summarys of the videoclips:

:BUL the story of a so incredible women which even can create her onw clothes when she is travelling alone.

:CHI a forever alone boy discover he can change his life with "Dance robot"

:CHN a chinese detective try to find "where is the river" but he never discover even a clue.

:CZE A singer from Czechia who know to speak in spanish lie to all when he says he can sing "a capella" and did all the contrary.

:DEN Two ghost between a mirror convince a little girl and she convince her family to set fire to themself.

:ITA two representants of the italian Capoeira figths with a unfinished ending.

:POR with this video you realize that the singer of the song was the inspiration of the clip "Relax"

:SRB after this chess game, the International Chess Federation starts to make the doping control.

:UKR a rabbit man harasses a women in a virtual way.

Edited by konig

36 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Almost. I’m just having a a persistent migraine.

Will to do my best rank later and sent the votes tomorrow around this time, if @Cinnamon Bun allows me and everyone is ok with it.

Course I will mate, think I might extend the deadline by just 1 day this time round - also the festival of music started a few days ago so get those entries in.