website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Ted said:

Thnx for all the wonderful comments on Miltos Tentoglou, guys! I have a question. Where did all these top Italian athletes come from??? I am wowed.

Which top Italians? So far I don't remember seeing many Italians that haven't been visible recently :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Because i want him to win again :d

Fair enough. 

But why say let’s hope, as if everyone here is a fan of him :d

4 minutes ago, Ted said:

Thnx for all the wonderful comments on Miltos Tentoglou, guys! I have a question. Where did all these top Italian athletes come from??? I am wowed.

Italy always have a strong team, but they are at home so I'm sure are doubly motivated to perform.

Feel sorry for Melluzzo. Looks like he was most affected by the mess the first time.

Just now, heywoodu said:

Which top Italians? So far I don't remember seeing many Italians that haven't been visible recently :p 

Haha...I am so impressed by the meteoric rise of Italian track and field. The same goes for you, Dutch friends. Respect!

1 minute ago, Epic Failure said:

Italy always have a strong team, but they are at home so I'm sure are doubly motivated to perform.

Feel sorry for Melluzzo. Looks like he was most affected by the mess the first time.

Well, not THAT strong, though.🤷😂

Lazraq-Khlass ran 800 meters, her head did at least 880m :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Posted (edited)

:BEL Thiam wins gold in the heptathlon with 6848 points, finishing it off with a 2:11.79 PB in the 800m, and demolishes the Olympic standard in the process! :cheer::wub:

:FRA Lazraq-Khlass also reaches the Olympic standard with a HUGE PB of 6635 points for silver!

Edited by Josh