website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

What a roller coaster this day has been.

First and foremost, I'm in shock after France failed to qualify for any final at all, including team. I would never ever think this could be possible, but here we are. They did not deserve such fate and I'm sure they're trying to find answers, but sometimes things just don't go our way. Still, a heartbreaking outcome.

:COL qualifying for the all-around final is also a big shock, and :ROU with a number of potential medal chances is great to witness again. The team final will be a huge battle, and the fact that it's almost impossible to predict which countries will take silver and bronze will make the final super exciting.

I'm very pleased with the results of the Brazilian girls and I sincerely hope that we are able to get a team medal. This will not be easy at all, but we have a chance!

34 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

What a roller coaster this day has been.

First and foremost, I'm in shock after France failed to qualify for any final at all, including team. I would never ever think this could be possible, but here we are. They did not deserve such fate and I'm sure they're trying to find answers, but sometimes things just don't go our way. Still, a heartbreaking outcome.

:COL qualifying for the all-around final is also a big shock, and :ROU with a number of potential medal chances is great to witness again. The team final will be a huge battle, and the fact that it's almost impossible to predict which countries will take silver and bronze will make the final super exciting.

I'm very pleased with the results of the Brazilian girls and I sincerely hope that we are able to get a team medal. This will not be easy at all, but we have a chance!

Def rooting for the :BRA team!

2 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

:ROU with a number of potential medal chances is great to witness again.

Thanks for your kind words. We will probably get just one medal (Sabina Voinea-BB) but it's a promising sign for the future.

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

49 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Im actually in love with Julia Soares :wub:

I would boink her too, my friend :thumbup:

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

27 minutes ago, Josh said:

So, who’s in the hunt for the medals in the men’s team final? The results page is confusing me.  

BBC saying it was between :CHN and :JPN for gold, and :USA, :UKR, and :GBR for bronze. But after the mistake for Hashimoto, commentator says "door could be open" for silver

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold