website statistics

Table Tennis ITTF Mixed Doubles World Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

You have to patent your jinxing ability. Everyone is copying it freely 

I don’t think it was a jinxing thing, just a mistake. Plus he doesn’t seem like the type of person to be doing that. 

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

I don’t think it was a jinxing thing, just a mistake. Plus he doesn’t seem like the type of person to be doing that. 

I know that I was just kidding but it may worked as a jinx against Spain

Just came to take a look to how our pair is doing.

Obviously, lost in 1st round to the qualified team of :PRK . That´s how we do things in Slovakia, baby ! At full force to keep our 14 qualified athletes maximum and secure that Universality-program country for 2032... but we will need to qualify 4 athletes less for LA, I think it is pretty doable though

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

Nice match, sad for Spain, but theyvare high in ranking for 5th place, and have chance tomorrow.

Pretty much. Now that :HKG took the other quota today, there's pretty much no chance for two nations to overtake Spain

3 hours ago, Adriano said:

What if guy from HKG qualify via Ranking in singles also? He is so high

It gets re-allocated to the singles world ranking. Mixed doubles field is capped at 16.

18 minutes ago, NearPup said:

It gets re-allocated to the singles world ranking. Mixed doubles field is capped at 16.

So those, who earned quota in mixed doubles but also have a high ranking in singles and they qualify through the ranking, their SINGLES QUOTA will be reallocated to the next highest ranked player in the singles ranking, right? Do I understand it right? 😁😁😁😁 If so, I guess there will be more reallocations? So I guess also the quota of Doo Hoi Kem will be reallocated to another highest ranked in womens singles. So as an example, if :AUT qualifies today, Robert Gardos and Sofia Polcanova are also high ranked in singles so their singles quota also would be reallocated to another highest ranked player, right? But how about those who for example have the same player based on team qualification and they all participate in singles and also earned quota in mixed doubles? It will mean another reallocation?