website statistics

Surfing ISA World Games 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

:FRA X 2 ROUND 6 :clap::clap::clap:

Quota Olympic??

And your third Surfer also qualified for Round 6 :yikes:
So I think it is very likely that you will win the team quota as well. I think only Brazil could qualify 3 surfers in Top8, but two of them are already in the repechage 

Edited by Mecki83

Just now, Benolympique said:

IMG_1913.png

But these are only the maximum numbers that are theoretically possible, i.e. as Brazil and France still have three surfers in the competition they could still end up with the places 1-3. But as two Brazilian surfers are already in the repechage, they will need to be survive 6 further repechage rounds to reach the final.

1 hour ago, Mecki83 said:

And your third Surfer also qualified for Round 6 :yikes:
So I think it is very likely that you will win the team quota as well. I think only Brazil could qualify 3 surfers in Top8, but two of them are already in the repechage 

Brazil still has huge chances, at the moment i still think that we gonna get the quota. Lets see the next moves.

1 minute ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Brazil still has huge chances, at the moment i still think that we gonna get the quota. Lets see the next moves.

The current repechage round (Repechage 7) could be deciding as both Brazilian Surfers are in the same heat.
If both advances their chances are still alive, if they end in third and fourth place their chances are gone.
If only one of them advances it will be difficult to win the team quota and they will need a small miracle.

1 minute ago, Mecki83 said:

The current repechage round (Repechage 7) could be deciding as both Brazilian Surfers are in the same heat.
If both advances their chances are still alive, if they end in third and fourth place their chances are gone.
If only one of them advances it will be difficult to win the team quota and they will need a small miracle.

The level of our surfers is much higher than others on their heat, i realmente hope that a tragedy wont happen here.

By the way, by the shape of the waves in Thaiti we just have real chances of a Gold there at the Olympics if Medina qualifies. I think all of our surfers gonna do their best to go far away as possible.

We have two new qualifiers on the women's side: :GER Camilla Kemp and :ISR Anat Lelior. :ESP Nadia Erostarbe is now guaranteed an Olympic spot too.

Two more women's quotas remain, :CHN Siqi Yang, :ESP Janire Gonzalez-Etxbarri and :GBR Sky Brown can all qualify by finishing top two in their repechage heat. Not sure who gets the last quota if only one of them advance.