website statistics

Weightlifting at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

vlad

40 minut temu, Adriano napisał:

Pavlo you are ignorant.

He was caught in Poland too. And you are wrong, Polish agency has a big prestige.

Adriano - u know nothing. It was meant to be covered, that`s why Tomasz wasn`t meant to be included. Kołecki knew, Adrian was suspected for many years. We all know it before London, stop being naive.

Now they suddenly discovered it after Rio laboratory did. U don`t have to like me but let`s write the truth. Kołecki didn`t want Tomasz and Szramiak. Guess why?? He knew!

40 minut temu, Adriano napisał:

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Yes and probably polish minister know everything, Polish Olympic Committee and IWF

Please don't blame Poland for two cheaters, our doping agency is working correctly.

In our agency now we have Spanish, Russian cases and they are working so long because of that

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

and finally the bronze for EGYPTTTTTTTTT:clap:

The reaction of that coach was hilarious :lol:

Spoiler

ALLAHUUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUUU AKBAR

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

The reaction of that coach was hilarious :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

ALLAHUUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUUUU AKBAR ALLAHUUUU AKBAR

also in the Egyptians forum

totally on fire the server will explodeeeeeee