website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

DaniSRB

5 minutes ago, Otilio said:

I am excited by Mireia Belmonte. Long ago I hope this time. It is the first Spanish Olympic champion swimmer who proclaims. Very happy for everything. :)

Thank's Mireia :ESP

I was glad to see her win her gold after so many silver and bronze medals at worlds / Olympics. It was s great race, too.

hace 4 minutos, Near said:

I was glad to see her win her gold after so many silver and bronze medals at worlds / Olympics. It was s great race, too.

Thank you very much, Near.

It is important to us. Spain is a small country in the world swimming (8 Olympic medals in history, half of Mireia) and is very important to encourage children to swim.

55 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Haha, I don't think Byron McDonald (our commentator) realized he was still on air.  "That Chinese swimmer went out like a rocket and sank like a pig.  Thanks for that!"  

:d

EDIT: Sorry, Byron, not Brian.  

Hahahahahaha

CBC just formally apologized for this comment.  

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Disgusting results in mens 200 breast and womens 100 free. I am happy for Belmonte and Chalmers.

Yes disgusting... You start to bore me. Is possible that you resent every single result in every sport?

In the meantime they win and give emotions and you criticize from your sofa.

They have World and Olympic record and you?

Edited by Gianlu33

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Gianlu33:

Yes disgusting... You start to bore me. Is possible that you resent every single result in every sport?

In the meantime they win and give emotions and you criticize from your sofa.

They have World and Olympic record and you?

Yeah, your poor english also bores me, but i dont say anything, because its off-topic and the same can be said about your comment here. 

By the way: The winner of mens 200 breast neither has a world record nor an olympic record, please at least try to get your facts right the next time before you write. :yes

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yeah, your poor english also bores me, but i dont say anything, because its off-topic and the same can be said about your comment here. 

By the way: The winner of mens 200 breast neither has a world record nor an olympic record, please at least try to get your facts right the next time before you write. :yes

Well, my english is poor, it's right, but my brain work good. My reasoning was generic and not for the 200m breaststroke.

I won't lose other time whit you. I'll start to ingnore, It is the best method against ignorance and presumption.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gianlu33:

Well, my english is poor, it's right, but my brain work good. My reasoning was generic and not for the 200m breaststroke.

I won't lose other time whit you. I'll start to ingnore, It is the best method against ignorance and presumption.

Yes, finally you got that your comment was off-topic. I think its best for both of us if you just ignore me in the future, then i wont have to deal with your nonsensical comments anymore. 

By the way: Generic? :bowdown: Your brain really seems to work (remember) well ... at least most of the time. :yes

Interesting question: You said that they (those i criticized) have olympic/world records, but that cant be said about Balandin, so doesnt one counterexample prove you wrong? :mumble:

Lets just assume that you werent talking about Balandin (Which is weird, because i only mentioned mens 200 breast and womens 100 free ... So you just excluded 50% of the athletes i talked about?), otherwise you probably should have said that MOST of them have olympic/world records.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.