Nicolo Martinenghi
Gianmarco Sansone
Alessandro Miressi
Ludovico Viberti*
Federico Burdisso*
3:31.59

Full Final Result HERE

7 minutes ago, TeamGB said:

Bit rich, ever heard of ISIS or Al Quaeda, or the Taliban. 

But that's not the point, Anastasia Gorbenko is not a Israel fighter, she is a 20 year old who should be happy she has won a world medal for the first time, but that experience has ruined it.

you are always talking the same shit , how u can compare militias living in desert to a formal army and btw Muslim countires are the most one affected badly by these Militias , so don't distribute terrorism and wars through the world and blame muslims at the end , because Muslims are the most affected by your terrorism , you're the one that gave Israel green light to kill , torture , evacuate , kidnap thousands . you the ones that mixed politics with sport when u banned most of Russian athletes and forced them to participate under neutral flags , it's your invention not ours and as i said Qataris don't evn care about Swimming , it's all nationalities in the stadium and they all hate israel , that's it and i don't care if she celebrated or not , because she doesn't care about 2 millions 'lives when she participates under this flag 

Women's 4x100m Medley Relay
Final Results

:AUS Australia
Iona Anderson
Abbey Harkin
Brianna Throssell
Shayna Jack
Jaclyn Barclay*
Alexandria Perkins*
3:55.98

:SWE Sweden
Louise Hansson
Sophie Hansson
Sarah Sjoestroem
Michelle Coleman
Hanna Rosvall*
3:56.35

:CAN Canada
Ingrid Wilm
Sophie Angus
Rebecca Smith
Taylor Ruck
Sydney Pickrem*
Katerine Savard*
3:56.43

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

you are always talking the same shit , how u can compare militias living in desert to a formal army and btw Muslim countires are the most one affected badly by these Militias , so don't distribute terrorism and wars through the world and blame muslims at the end , because Muslims are the most affected by your terrorism , you're the one that gave Israel green light to kill , torture , evacuate , kidnap thousands . you the ones that mixed politics with sport when u banned most of Russian athletes and forced them to participate under neutral flags , it's your invention not ours and as i said Qataris don't evn care about Swimming , it's all nationalities in the stadium and they all hate israel , that's it and i don't care if she celebrated or not , because she doesn't care about 2 millions 'lives when she participates under this flag 

I'm not "talking shit", I'm just giving my perspective. I don't agree with the war, and to be honest I'm not a fan of either Israel or Palestine, but you can't say that she doesn't care about 2 million lives, it's just that what can she do to change it. Sport and politics always mix, for better or for worse, but booing someone for where they are born is blatant racism. In 1974, Iran hosted the Asian games, but the then Dictator said that there should be no marathon as it is based on Christianity and not Islamic, so you can't really say the West is the only one mixing sport and politics.  

Another point which fascinates me is that 'Qataris don't care about swimming'. If that is the case, then why are the worlds being held here if there is no domestic fanbase. Oh wait, you guessed it money and politics, which further accentuates my point that sport and politics will always be intertwined, but that racism and this kind of behaviour towards an individual for where she was born is never OK. 

12 minutes ago, TeamGB said:

I'm not "talking shit", I'm just giving my perspective. I don't agree with the war, and to be honest I'm not a fan of either Israel or Palestine, but you can't say that she doesn't care about 2 million lives, it's just that what can she do to change it. Sport and politics always mix, for better or for worse, but booing someone for where they are born is blatant racism. In 1974, Iran hosted the Asian games, but the then Dictator said that there should be no marathon as it is based on Christianity and not Islamic, so you can't really say the West is the only one mixing sport and politics.  

Another point which fascinates me is that 'Qataris don't care about swimming'. If that is the case, then why are the worlds being held here if there is no domestic fanbase. Oh wait, you guessed it money and politics, which further accentuates my point that sport and politics will always be intertwined, but that racism and this kind of behaviour towards an individual for where she was born is never OK. 

why u don't beer to watch Russian athletes participating under Russian flags then so u ban most of them and the remaining participate under neutral flags , why u ban any Russian flag in any sporting event , why Russian athletes are begging even to participate this isn't racism per your point of view ? why Medvedev is getting booed wherever he goes , despite the fact he's not a trouble maker athlete and he never teases any other athletes , he's not like Kyrgios not even close isn't it racism as well , i agree with u that they are only athletes at the end of the day , but when they participate under neutral flags like Russians and when their participations are being filtered like Russians , then we can talk about how bad booing them and btw it's not the 1st time Israeli athlete has been booed and it won't be last , they were booed in Scotland , Spain , Kosovo and many others because politics interfere with sport just like u said 

Edited by thepharoah

I don’t mind Russian athletes who are against the war competing, but I disagree with those athletes who are pro war competing. One could definately argue that the war in Ukraine is a more clear cut conflict, with Russia being the agressor, wheras Israel and Hamas are both at fault. If there were any Israeli athletes who said they supported the conflict then they deserve to be booed, and the same for any Palestinians. Gorbenko’s family is from Ukraine, and so I have no doubt she knows the loss that is involved in a conflict.

If you go by principle and you ban Israel because you ban Russia, then really you should ban Palestinians too, and then you go down a rabbit hole where everyone is banned and everyone hates each other. This booing only adds to this hate, and really, this polarisation of groups is contributing to increased violence in the world, so the booing needs to stop for everyone.

12 minutes ago, TeamGB said:

I don’t mind Russian athletes who are against the war competing, but I disagree with those athletes who are pro war competing. One could definately argue that the war in Ukraine is a more clear cut conflict, with Russia being the agressor, wheras Israel and Hamas are both at fault. If there were any Israeli athletes who said they supported the conflict then they deserve to be booed, and the same for any Palestinians. Gorbenko’s family is from Ukraine, and so I have no doubt she knows the loss that is involved in a conflict.

If you go by principle and you ban Israel because you ban Russia, then really you should ban Palestinians too, and then you go down a rabbit hole where everyone is banned and everyone hates each other. This booing only adds to this hate, and really, this polarisation of groups is contributing to increased violence in the world, so the booing needs to stop for everyone.

Ukrainians support Israel actually , so i won't be shocked if she supports war and btw there's no fair case in this world much more than Palestinian one , putting Palestinians in the same bag with Israel is a complete racism , u compare people who are ripped of their humanity , of their right to live as normal human beings , people that live as refugees into their own land that the UN said they deserve , people that live in apartheid for decades , people that are now humilated living in muds , bombed , kidnapped , starved and yet there are people that put them in the same bag with the longest invasion and apartheid in modern era and even your regime treat them as the gladiators , how unfair this world is , in any normal circumstances the whole world should be asking for forgiveness everyday for letting down these people , but no we are even devilizing them and creating reasons for the slaughter and massacres happening everyday for them , you will never find a clear case than Palestinian one , because these people were never treated as humans 

Edited by thepharoah