website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

4 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I like the Kazakshthan national anthem very much that I learnt it byheart with lyrics :p

It’s catchy :p. Those they say Kazakhstan a few too many times I think.

I‘be actually been trying to learn India’s

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 17/12/2019 at 13:32, Fly_like_a_don said:

I like the Kazakshthan national anthem very much that I learnt it byheart with lyrics :p

Once upon a time I wanted to open "Random confessions thread". This would be perfect material for it. :p

#banbestmen

58 minutes ago, dcro said:

Once upon a time I wanted to open "Random confessions thread". This would be perfect material for it. :p

Random Confessions Thread would be fun for sure :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Huge report by the NYTimes. Holy Shit! I almost don’t even want to use my phone anymore.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Huge report by the NYTimes. Holy Shit! I almost don’t even want to use my phone anymore.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html

Oh my, what are they saying, using our phones with internet and all kinds of networks we're connected to leads to companies tracking us?! WTF :yikes: Who would have thought

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

How is this news exactly?

What do you think, how these red and orange bars get generated, if not with location tracking? It's a form of passive crowdsourcing. ;)

image.png

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

I recently watched and enjoyed like ten episodes (the first) of Pokémon.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

How is this news exactly?

What do you think, how these red and orange bars get generated, if not with location tracking? It's a form of passive crowdsourcing. ;)

image.png

I thought the Google had people there telling the Google boss whether it was busy or not :yikes: