website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Past few days were disastrous for my country. while people were celebrating the "Persian new year" we had flood in two Northern provinces.  while the casualty number wasn't high but so many people lost their homes and the financial damage was unbelievable.  most of the food in the country came from those provinces and the country was already in the worst economical situation even before that !

but from today. the flood hit 10 more provinces in South and West :( some videos I saw in social media was heartbreaking and scary to watch. it's more like watching some Hollywood movies where the water is moving the cars and people like small toys. specially in a big city like Shiraz which is one of the biggest cities in Iran and probably the most touristic one. so many tourists were there because of the new year holidays and nobody was prepared for such flood in middle of the day, this time there will be casualties :cry:

we still have non-stop raining (which is very rare here) and now 8 more provinces (including Tehran) are in danger for next 2-3 days.

Edited by MHSN

lol I tried this quiz, what´s your Olympic sport ? https://www.quizony.com/what-s-your-olympic-sport/index.html?qisrc=search

yeah I plead, I did everything to have Ice Hockey but ofc answered truthfully and the result ? a sport I really never was really into and apart the Olympics never watched  :lol:

19d0c5c8-0389-4cb0-8147-61402161acd0.png

16 minutes ago, hckosice said:

lol I tried this quiz, what´s your Olympic sport ? https://www.quizony.com/what-s-your-olympic-sport/index.html?qisrc=search

yeah I plead, I did everything to have Ice Hockey but ofc answered truthfully and the result ? a sport I really never was really into and apart the Olympics never watched  :lol:

19d0c5c8-0389-4cb0-8147-61402161acd0.png

I’ll be your brakeman (tried hard for cycling or cross country skiing (sports I actually play)):

743C79B2-DA85-4E7F-97A8-3222F12223DA.jpeg

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I think this quiz is fixed, because there can't be so many bobsled fans out there :d (i too had the same thing..)

Agree.

This quiz is more fixed than jury members in a boxing match organised by AIBA are.

Edited by wumo26