website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Official Announcement 

All juries have received their voting templates for the Grand Final. Please message me if you have any additional questions.

Additionally, if you do NOT plan to post your nation's votes, please message me ahead of your voting time. It will make things easier for me. Users I haven't heard from will be given the first five minutes of their voting time to make their first post, otherwise I will post your votes.

I haven’t got any templates. Still I can’t post them myself. Maybe it doesn’t matter. 

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Official Announcement 

All juries have received their voting templates for the Grand Final. Please message me if you have any additional questions.

Additionally, if you do NOT plan to post your nation's votes, please message me ahead of your voting time. It will make things easier for me. Users I haven't heard from will be given the first five minutes of their voting time to make their first post, otherwise I will post your votes.

Me neither, but still I will not be able to vote either way, as I'm just leaving to work now, for next 12 hours... :(

Probably going to wait with sleeping until Bruna's flight to the Netherlands takes off, which is around 25 minutes before the Dutch voting time...so might as well wait for that as well then :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, Belle said:

I haven’t got any templates. Still I can’t post them myself. Maybe it doesn’t matter. 

3 hours ago, rybak said:

Me neither, but still I will not be able to vote either way, as I'm just leaving to work now, for next 12 hours... :(

You indicated to me earlier that we wouldn't be able to vote, so I already planned to post yours :d

If you change your mind before its your time, just message me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Grand Final: Opening Remarks

Good morning everyone! I trust we were all able to catch the ferry in time :p

It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Grand Final of the 2023 Totallympics Open International Song Contest. Admittedly, it's been a bit of a bumpy road getting here, but the journey is half the fun, right? Anyways, I'm sure your tired of my announcements and gabbing, so let's get on with the contest...

Let the 2023 Totallympics Open International Song Contest BEGIN!!!

Independence Day Summer GIF

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@justony you have the honor of opening the contest. Please post your votes.