website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

:LCA and :TAN will face off in the men’s light heavyweight quarterfinals, with the winner guaranteed at least a bronze medal.

:TUV didn’t take to the ring, and :AIA lost assuredly to :TAN. No first medal for either CGA.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Is it being broadcast on CBC somewhere?  I cannot find it.  Where it says it's being broadcast I'm getting field hockey.  

It isn't, I'm just following the result site.

It'll likely be "live" later. Such disrespect to what should be a predictable gold medal. Maybe they should have had more channels and if there wasn't anything to show just have it mirror the other channels

9 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Charon with a 1kg lead in the women's -64kg weightlifting going into the clean & jerk

:CAN winning, but the competition not being broadcast domestically is such a peak Canada moment :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

:CAN winning, but the competition not being broadcast domestically is such a peak Canada moment :p

Maybe they saw "Hockey" and jumped the gun.

I think that the CBC is just showing all the Commonwealth channels available.  On this channel it doesn't say anything about field hockey but it does list 64kg weightlifting, so it's weird that it's not showing.