website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Canada upset Mexico to qualify for the men's team final in racquetball!

Will it finally be a good medal after 25+ years of trying?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Brazil and Argentina always provide us with good entertainment. :cheer:

What a beach volleyball match!!

But the way we're playing, I'm not sure if we're going to win gold here.

They've failed pretty hard in the world championship, so a medal here will be already a good result.

PALMER, PALMER, PALMER! Gold for :COL, but a bronze medal for :JAM in track cycling :hyper:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Brazil and Argentina always provide us with good entertainment. :cheer:

What a beach volleyball match!!

But the way we're playing, I'm not sure if we're going to win gold here.

Well your A-squad isn’t here… so no chance your women beat Dominican Republic. 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Well your A-squad isn’t here… so no chance your women beat Dominican Republic. 

I don't think we're going to beat the Dominican Republic, but I think you're underestimating their ability to lose easy games. :d

Don't forget that the same team that beat Serbia and China in Olympic qualification also lost to the Czech Republic.

I’d imagine Turner :CAN had a nice floor routine, but I wouldn’t know since my cat decided to run around the house throwing up at that very moment. Guess all that Canadian success gave him an upset stomach @orangeman :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’d imagine Turner :CAN had a nice floor routine, but I wouldn’t know since my cat decided to run around the house throwing up at that very moment. Guess all that Canadian success gave him an upset stomach @orangeman :dunno:

Your cat must have been very confused by all those Canadian golds, probably upset her.  

Achondo :CHI last in women’s floor, but you’ve done something right when the other athletes are star-struck by your performance (because of the choreography) :d