website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Super helpful graphic from Bornan :mumble:

IMG_2242.jpeg

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 more medal in Racquetball for independent athletes (:GUA) in Women's Team. That makes 7 total for (Guatemala)

We would have reached our 100th medal in the historic but...

I think the are about 5 more good chances for medals in Shooting (Women Trap), Modern Pentathlon Women Team, Skating (women), Sailing and Athletics (women walk), maybe Karate and Squash.

Edited by Fer GUA

Pretty sure Yang :CAN just made one of his supporters climax with that shot. You could someone shouting, “Oh my God, Yang. Oh my God!” :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

:CAN now into second for now

It worked once, so I’ll say it again…

”I remember when Canadian used to finish in 4th.”

Edited by Olympian1010

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It worked once, so I’ll it again…

”I remember when Canadian used to finish in 4th.”

Sadly there is no 4th place in Badminton at the Pan-am games. That confuses our athletes and they end up accidentally winning gold.

15 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Sadly there is no 4th place in Badminton at the Pan-am games. That confuses our athletes and they end up accidentally winning gold.

“Sorry, officer. I got lost and wandered around onto the podium. I swear I won’t do it again.”