website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

26 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I wish Bornan used the same system they did in Hangzhou

I actually prefer this system (their standard one) to that one. Although, as I said elsewhere, I think the Microplus system is the best on the market at the moment.

I'm still confused with what was going on with the results operation in Hangzhou. It was very similar to Atos' Olympics results system. However, the PDFs looked like the ones produced by the Chinese Sports Information Center for the World University Games. I wouldn't have known it was Bornan without the advertisements/branding. 

Hopefully Bornan makes an effort to post all the PDFs here (unlike San Salvador 2023), and gives everyone more than two days after the competition to download what they need.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

First athletes have been entered into results system portal: 4 men and 76 women will compete in artistic swimming.

Seems to confirm :ARU rejected their team quota, which was reallocated to :ESA

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 10/12/2023 at 10:16 AM, Josh said:

Has there been a team announcement for Cuba yet?

"365 athletes registered by Cuba to participate in 38 of the 60 sports disciplines called for the XIX Pan American Games 2023 in Santiago 2023."

https://www.jit.cu/NewsDetails.aspx?idnoticia=694451

Brazil is going with 622 athletes, which I think ranks third after :CHI and :USA

Anyway, here some final adjustments in the Time Brasil building. From the little I've seen, I'm in love with the look of this village :thumbup:

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg