website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

On 14/04/2021 at 14:08, Agger said:

Oh well. Denmark will not be using AstraZeneca anymore...

Or maybe we will. The government has asked the danish health authority to look into how it could be used for those wanting it. Don't know if it'll just be the vaccines we have (about 200.000 doses) or if it could end up with us ordering more.

13 hours ago, heywoodu said:

You're forgetting Roelf Bouwmeester, who in 2019 was caught selling some drugs at the Sziget festival and I guess is still in some Hungarian cell :p 

Why do Dutch peple love drugs?

folks, let me warn you, when you´ll get vaccinated, be prepared for the absolute horror the next day. Yesterday I felt pretty well, even during the TISC which finished quite late, but during the night it started ! Fever & Chills...even now, I feel like after a twelve-round hammering from Tyson in the ring. I hope to be ok tomorrow but I'm completely out today.

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

folks, let me warn you, when you´ll get vaccinated, be prepared for the absolute horror the next day. Yesterday I felt pretty well, even during the TISC which finished quite late, but during the night it started ! Fever & Chills...even now, I feel like after a twelve-round hammering from Tyson in the ring. I hope to be ok tomorrow but I'm completely out today.

Hurray for AstraZeneca.... :p (or just your bad luck, the people I know who have been vaccinated, two of whom are rather vulnerable, have had no problem at all...)

Wishing you the best for today dude. Hang on, it's almost tomorrow!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hurray for AstraZeneca.... :p (or just your bad luck, the people I know who have been vaccinated, two of whom are rather vulnerable, have had no problem at all...)

Yeah, it is probably also individual. plus since I've never had covid so far, maybe my body tolerated the vaccines and antibodies worse. . however, Right now I feel better. The night was really atrocious, early morning not good at all as well, but now it really start to be better and better.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

It's rather normal for a vaccine to make some people feel sick for a day or 2. I'll certainly prepare for that when I get it (whenever that'll be)

it seems we are in our worst days since the start of the pandemic :( in past few months I tried to avoid the pandemic news because they are too depressing but it was impossible to avoid them in past few days, the government completely gave up "fighting" it (they don't have the money nor the quality) and people simply decided to have "fun" during the new year holidays and now we are facing the consequences.

remember those fake news by western journalists about mass graves, they are becoming reality these days as they are extending the biggest graveyard of the city :cry::cry:

I'm sure that nobody care about this, but I will post anyway :d

I just checked ourworldindata site to see how countries and several regions are doing with vaccines and those countries didn't start vaccinations yet: :PUR:CUB:HAI:GUF:KIR:SAM:FSM:VAN:NCL:TUV:MHL:ESH:GBS:LBR:BEN:BUR:CAF:CHA:BDI:ERI:COD:TAN:COM:MAD:YEM:TJK:TKM:PRK:PLE  

Meanwhile in those countries over half of population already got at least one dose of vaccine: :BHU:ISR:GIB:SEY:UAE with :GBR (49%) and :SMR (46%).