website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Here too it is very likely that AstraZeneca will be pulled out. Not because the Government wants to, but because there is a negative interest from the people for it. :d After all the "publicity" it got in the last month from different countries and the media, no one wants it anymore, no matter how many times the experts say it safe.

In February there were green corridors and they ran out in record time and there were scandals, that we haven't ordered enough vaccines and whatnot. Now there is an abundance of Astra Zeneca and they are just standing there, because no one is using them. Everyone wants Pfizer or Moderna.   

I'm not sure if it's good thread to post it, but our Ministry of Health together with Ministry of Sport and NOC decided that all Polish athletes who already have ticketes to Tokyo, those who still fights for their places and UEFA Euro 2020 football players all will have priority to take vaccines before their events.

5 hours ago, rybak said:

I'm not sure if it's good thread to post it, but our Ministry of Health together with Ministry of Sport and NOC decided that all Polish athletes who already have ticketes to Tokyo, those who still fights for their places and UEFA Euro 2020 football players all will have priority to take vaccines before their events.

Same here for Olympic athletes, which is leading to quite some debate and anger left and right :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Same here for Olympic athletes, which is leading to quite some debate and anger left and right :p 

Dutch athletes are of course famous for their skill in distributing drugs: perhaps The Hague might want to consult them?  :roflmao:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/athletics/madiea-ghafoor-drug-trafficking-jail-sentence-ecstasy-crystal-meth-sprinter-olympics-a9185496.htmlhttps://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/athletics/madiea-ghafoor-drug-trafficking-jail-sentence-ecstasy-crystal-meth-sprinter-olympics-a9185496.html

53 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

You're forgetting Roelf Bouwmeester, who in 2019 was caught selling some drugs at the Sziget festival and I guess is still in some Hungarian cell :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You're forgetting Roelf Bouwmeester, who in 2019 was caught selling some drugs at the Sziget festival and I guess is still in some Hungarian cell :p 

No, I remember him perfectly well, but I don’t have the skilz to post two articles side-by-side.