website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well I’m both an avid photographer and writer, so I’ll try to meet your expectations. I’ll be at the venue for both days of C1.

also I really don´t see who else would beat Casey Eichfeld in your internal qualifiers for the spot of :USA in C1. He´ll surely be there.

I do believe USA team will consist of Eichfeld C1 M, Michal Smolen K1 M and after what I saw last weeks I start to have higher and higher faith for the young prodigy Evy Leibfarth to represent USA in both female events

23 minutes ago, hckosice said:

also I really don´t see who else would beat Casey Eichfeld in your internal qualifiers for the spot of :USA in C1. He´ll surely be there.

I do believe USA team will consist of Eichfeld C1 M, Michal Smolen K1 M and after what I saw last weeks I start to have higher and higher faith for the young prodigy Evy Leibfarth to represent USA in both female events

Well Zack Lokken has been pretty well on the men’s C1. He’s made sure to give himself a good shot going into the US Olympic Trials. It will be him or Casey should we get the quota.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Live update from the US ticket live sale rush: It’s hell and nothing works.

I’m so glad I got some of my tickets in the first round.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Will you apply for some equestrian events? :p

#banbestmen

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

I wanted to apply for them in the first, but my father (the one paying for the trip as a high school graduation and 18th birthday present) hates all the artistic, judged, and Equestrian sports. However, I’m going to attempt to get some cross country tickets this round because I can talk him into those (He’ll just be happy that we got tickets if we got any)

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Estimated Wait Time: 4-12 Hours

FUCK

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I wanted to apply for them in the first, but my father (the one paying for the trip as a high school graduation and 18th birthday present) hates all the artistic, judged, and Equestrian sports. However, I’m going to attempt to get some cross country tickets this round because I can talk him into those (He’ll just be happy that we got tickets if we got any)

your dad is a great, wise man! :bowdown::hatoff:

10 minutes ago, phelps said:

your dad is a great, wise man! :bowdown::hatoff:

I can agree that some of them are no bueno, but I’m ok with the way Gymnastics, and Equestrian are judged. There is definitely room for improvement. That’s why I’m a huge fan of sport Climbing’s inclusion, because it’s not subjective, and it’s completely different from anything else on the program.

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Ok tickets we’re selling out so my dad completely caved. It looks like we may be seeing Dressage. I’ll update in a bit