website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

On 4/25/2016 at 6:23 PM, Quasit said:

It also does remind of Croatia a bit even though it's not in red, right? :d

It's interesting when you accidentally open the first page of a thread like this. :p

This post though. The logo turned out to be very reminiscent of Croatia. So much so that I mistook officials/volunteers as Croatian athletes a few times. :lol:

#banbestmen

22 minutes ago, dcro said:

It's interesting when you accidentally open the first page of a thread like this. :p

This post though. The logo turned out to be very reminiscent of Croatia. So much so that I mistook officials/volunteers as Croatian athletes a few times. :lol:

And here I am wondering where the last 5 years have gone. :lol: 

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Today, the president of the republic Zuzana Čaputová welcomed the medalists in the presidential palace in Bratislava. :)

All medalsists from left: Zuzana Rehák-Štefečeková (Trap Shooting - Gold), Jakub Grigar (K1 Canoe Slalom - Silver), Rory Sabbatini (Golf - Silver) & K4-500 (Canoe Sprint - Bronze)

180821prezident_8.jpg?itok=pagNAyAC

180821prezident_10.jpg?itok=rBEhJC9D

180821prezident_14.jpg?itok=ZYUb_OCr

180821prezident_16.jpg?itok=qBMgLO-i

180821prezident_19.jpg?itok=9_HcxjvB

180821prezident_20.jpg?itok=LwYbzjrU

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, dcro said:

One wonders why they have been receiving paychecks for the past 9 months or so, but alright. :p

Usually it's because they hand off venues, pay of debts etc. But yea 9 months seems long.

I can only speak from experience but at the Pan Am Games 2015, most staff left the week after the closing ceremony for the Parapan Games including myself. The rest of the staff were done by December at the latest (so 6 months)