website statistics

Men's Water Polo Tournament at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

59 minutes ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

There will be more chances for Spain to get into the Olympics, faring well on the next WC will do, but tough luck to blow it like that.

Yeah, I can't see any of the top nations missing. 

Host - :FRA

World - :GRE  :HUN

Europe - :ESP or :ITA

America - :USA

Asia - :JPN

Africa - :RSA

Oceania - :AUS

World - :ESP or :ITA  + :SRB  :CRO  :MNE

I can't even see which team would be able to shake things up here, this Top12 is solid. And if :RSA refuses the quota, :CAN would be the obvious alternate. This might be the most rock solid lineup out of all the team sports in Paris. 

Edited by Vektor

28 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Yeah, I can't see any of the top nations missing. 

Host - :FRA

World - :GRE  :HUN

Europe - :ESP or :ITA

America - :USA

Asia - :JPN

Africa - :RSA

Oceania - :AUS

World - :ESP or :ITA  + :SRB  :CRO  :MNE

I can't even see which team would be able to shake things up here, this Top12 is solid. And if :RSA refuses the quota, :CAN would be the obvious alternate. This might be the most rock solid lineup out of all the team sports in Paris. 

great your forecasts, it is also missing on the other team sports

What a final :d 

10-10 and shootoffs after a whole bunch of fuckups on both sides in the last two minutes :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Who's idea was to remove the extra time from this sport ? just want to know who to curse for such a dumb decision :d

I like the penalties but only after giving both teams another chance to win the match at the extra time