website statistics

Totallympics Awards 2022

vinipereira

On 1/8/2023 at 6:53 PM, heywoodu said:

Absolutely! I don't think there is one place on internet that's best for everything (for example for me, the main Dutch forum is better for something like darts or F1 simply because during the events it often goes in a pace of several posts per minute), but Totallympics definitely is by far the best overall place in terms of following a wide variety of sports all over the world (to mention the Dutch forum again, no way you'd get people there talking about luge or Nordic combined or a whole variety of other sports which are definitely at least kind of active here!).

There's a reason Totallympics is basically one of only two sites I definitely always have as an open tab :d 

Agree 100%.

what i like here the most is this international perspective.

on Polish media or forums you can basically read about the same things again and again. So it is very often that while i am reading it i say - this is very interesting but please tell me something i don’t know

here you can see what people from all over the world have their focus on, and it is very interesting, not some usual stuff

if we only get more active users representing some NOCs who are not here yet… but this time will come soon, i believe

• 10 months later...