website statistics

Football 2023 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

i've never seen an American pays with all this genericity  , just look at AC Milan they haven't made a single transfer in January or Liverpool who hasn't brought any midfielder from 3 years , if Todd Boehly was from Gulf Area , Russia , Thailand , India a zillion petitions would have been made to stop the oil money laundry in England and bla bla bla , but as long as he's American it's fine :d

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Chelsea is always weird , in the past with Russian money they had a squad of 30 players and 80 ones on loan to other teams , now with American money they have at least 10 players that their contracts are due to 2030 , Slavery hasn't ended in this part of the world yet :d

11 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Well, if Chelsea send the Ziyech papers wrong three times it suggests they did that on purpose? :mumble:

I don´t know, I am not Columbo, but it smells fishy for sure, or maybe it was real mistakes and tremendous incompetence :d

Screenshot_20230202_184703_Facebook.jpg

How many person lost his job or even his career because of harassment allegations , yes men who harass women in any kind should be punished, but with a proof , for him or Mendy who would compensate them on 2 years wasted of their career snd Why Ronaldo wasn't arrested or suspended by his club when he had much more obvious allegations in USA