website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

According to the broadcast manual, there will only be commentary on athletics, aquatics, and the ceremonies. I think everything else will just be natural sound if the broadcaster hasn’t appointed a commentator. 

Lordy, that’s not good!  :(

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

According to the broadcast manual, there will only be commentary on athletics, aquatics, and the ceremonies. I think everything else will just be natural sound if the broadcaster hasn’t appointed a commentator. 

I have the (bad) feeling that we're gonna hit the lowest ever point in terms of media coverage of a global sport event...:facepalm:

25 minutes ago, phelps said:

I have the (bad) feeling that we're gonna hit the lowest ever point in terms of media coverage of a global sport event...:facepalm:

Pretty tough mark to beat honestly. The World Games 2022 didn’t do so hot in that department from my memory. 2022 Mediterranean Games had a somewhat limited footprint as well (although, those went much better than expected in my opinion). 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think everything else will just be natural sound if the broadcaster hasn’t appointed a commentator. 

Knowing the usual ordinary international Olympic Channel super biased commentators which do not even know some nations flags (in some cases even the basic rules of the sport...), I think this is a fantastic news. Finally we can enjoy the stream :p

Edited by hckošice

ČT changed their broadcasting schedule and added there more of coverage.

So there will be: athletics 1st League, canoeying slalom, canoeying flat water, some shooting events (team events too). Semifinal of rugby women :-D and daily 1 and more hours summary  (not only in evening hours as is common for paralympics, world games, university games,... But also during day.

I think broadcasting  schedule is still possible to change

2 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

ČT changed their broadcasting schedule and added there more of coverage.

So there will be: athletics 1st League, canoeying slalom, canoeying flat water, some shooting events (team events too). Semifinal of rugby women :-D and daily 1 and more hours summary  (not only in evening hours as is common for paralympics, world games, university games,... But also during day.

I think broadcasting  schedule is still possible to change

And BMX sure. But i do not care about it. I am really like about coverage of shooting events

BNT looks to have a larger program, then Eurosport here, from the early schedule. I see smaller sports like shooting and canoeing, boxing with the Olympic quotas, lower tier athletics division (where we are going to perform) being on TV early on. Looks like they will switch whenever we have Bulgarian participation.