website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Not too often you get your most embarrassing defeat memorialized by a national holiday in the country that beat you :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Wow… what can I say? I’m not of talking about other teams, but Poland’s been quite a deception.

As everyone could see, Mexico doesn’t have a real talent this time, and yet they manage to press Poland back to their area for the last 10 mins.

Let’s see what’s happens on second half, but this result doesn’t suit any team. 

Just now, mrv86 said:

Wow… what can I say? I’m not of talking about other teams, but Poland’s been quite a deception.

As everyone could see, Mexico doesn’t have a real talent this time, and yet they manage to press Poland back to their area for the last 10 mins.

Let’s see what’s happens on second half, but this result doesn’t suit any team. 

I'm still amazed anyone buys any hype for Poland. The Slovakia defeat at Euros should have been the last warning. Michniewicz is a complete park the bus & long ball to Lewandowski moron. That is it. The guy couldn't beat Faroe Islands when he was U-21 coach... twice!

Not normally one to share memes, but they’re just  too good to ignore today.

For the sake of our Argentinian users, I hope :ARG is able to battle back from this.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela