website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

Wrong Czech won today :p

But I am very happy for Dzumhur! Really inspiring win.

And this loss may be good thing for Novak - more time to rest, leaving all the streaks behind.... But he must be concerned... I believe his RG preps didn't start the way he wanted to

Just now, dareza said:

He is an............  What a player :lol:

He could easily finish in two, with a routine win... What is going in his head is beyond any reason.

Jesus, don't know which one to watch... Andy-Benoit is crazy, but Dzumhur-Raonic is really quality match!!! Damir has AMAZING backhand parallel!!! Exciting and quality match indeed

Paire :facepalm: I pity his fans, that has to be so painful. He had Murray on ropes... 

We could have obscure Dzumhur-Paire quarterfinals... Murray struggled a lot against Herbert (he and clay cannot be in the same sentence :d) and Paire, and it would be really disappointing for Raonic if he loses tomorrow.

I must watch Nadal-Thiem now :hearts: Although, I am not sure what to expect, Thiem played two three-setters, definitely peaked too early this season, but Nadal didn't impress me either. 

It would be a dream to have semifinals without Djokovic, Murray, Federer and Nadal, I hope Monte-Carlo can deliver :cheer:

Liechtenstein beat Austria 3-0 in Fed Cup Euro/African Zone Group II :clap: They have to beat Egypt now, regardless of final score to qualify for promotional play-offs where they will face Denmark most likely - and Liechtenstein will be huge favorite in that match!

On the other hand, Montenegro with Kovinic in the team failed to qualify even for promotional play-offs...

Promotional play-offs pairs:

:LUX vs :MDA 

:MKD vs :NOR

Luxembourg and Norway should win comfortably...