website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

The international feed has had great coverage of the women’s hammer final. Come on Price let’s finish this off!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

It's sad how Olympic quotas get wasted on an event like mixed relay... 

Relays are a place I believe Mixed events have a purpose and place.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Monzanator said:

The rich only get richer which is useless. Same thing as mass start in speed skating.

Disrespect the best event in Speed Skating and you’ll be seeing me pop up in Poland pretty soon sir :evil:

Just now, bestmen said:

There is a live stream but you need a french VPN IP 

https://mobile.france.tv/france-4/direct.html

Thanks but as strange as it sounds French is not in the first 3 languages I know, even if Romania is part of Francofonie. :)

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

It just adds nothing to the already existing relays. Why not have a relay for over 40s or something truly different?

It is politIcal correctness from the IOC. All of a sudden there must be mixed team events in all sports. Some work well, others are just boring.