website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

47 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

They will probably be allowed to compete in every other sport, Bach is just a clown. Why not allow them to also compete in athletics? Where is the big difference between athletics and most other sports in Russia?

there's still time left to please IAAF

10 minutes ago, LDOG said:

This is exactly what I always do and say :coffee: I just can't watch stuff like weightlifting or athletics and take the results seriously anymore, 4 years later like half of the medals get reallocated.

It's exactly what I hear a lot of people on other forums say often and when the Olympics are actually starting, somehow you magically see them posting about those sports they weren't gonna watch :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 19 minutos, heywoodu said:

It's exactly what I hear a lot of people on other forums say often and when the Olympics are actually starting, somehow you magically see them posting about those sports they weren't gonna watch :d 

I didn't say I wouldn't watch at all. Just that I wouldn't watch AND take the results seriously :d anyway if you give me the option between a placement match in let's say rugby and a swimming final, I'd usually watch the rugby.

Just now, LDOG said:

I didn't say I wouldn't watch at all. Just that I wouldn't watch AND take the results seriously :d anyway if you give me the option between a placement match in let's say rugby and a swimming final, I'd usually watch the rugby.

I'd pick my phone and watch both, but I get your point :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 1 minuto, heywoodu said:

I'd pick my phone and watch both, but I get your point :p 

I tried that in London, but it didn't work for me. I have to concentrate in one sport at a time to enjoy the experience :p  I do a lot of zapping, though.

Just now, LDOG said:

I tried that in London, but it didn't work for me. I have to concentrate in one sport at a time to enjoy the experience :p  I do a lot of zapping, though.

Watching the Olympics without using doping is just not possible when you're a sports addict like us. 

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

Exactly, I found it impossible to enjoy when trying to watch more than one thing at a time.

#banbestmen

27 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Same here :d

Even Kenya came across a lot of doping issues and now even in India one of our leading wrestlers Narsing Yadav found his dope test positive which seems to be fishy at this moment due to internal rivalry....This time Olympics doesnt seem to be clean for sure