website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

On 1/22/2023 at 9:09 AM, rafalgorka said:

So i have registered for the Phase 1 draw.

Waiting what e-mail I'll get after Feb 13th.

Now time to prepare my 10 packs (3 events each).

You are only allowed to buy 30 tickets, so you'll have max 5 packs (3 events each), assumed that you will travel with your sister.

I wanna go from 31 July till 5 August. Hopefully I can visit some hockey matches, but I have to guess in which matches Netherlands is playing. 

On 1/27/2023 at 7:03 PM, Cinnamon Bun said:

How come, and will it be harder to get hold of them when they do come out? 

There will be a second round of sales with single tickets (no obligation to buy a pack of 3 sessions), which will likely include the finals. Whether they will be harder to get hold of depends on how many people sign up for the lottery, I'd assume the next round will be even more popular personally. Because the Games are closer and the finals are included.

2 hours ago, Jinzha said:

There will be a second round of sales with single tickets (no obligation to buy a pack of 3 sessions), which will likely include the finals. Whether they will be harder to get hold of depends on how many people sign up for the lottery, I'd assume the next round will be even more popular personally. Because the Games are closer and the finals are included.

One last thing. Is it possible to get drawn out for both phase 1 and 2, and if so what's the likehood of this happening?  

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

One last thing. Is it possible to get drawn out for both phase 1 and 2, and if so what's the likehood of this happening?  

I don't really know, but I guess it is all chance in the end so it might be possible to miss out twice. However there is so many tickets in total I don't know it all the group matches especially will be sold out.

1 hour ago, Jinzha said:

I don't really know, but I guess it is all chance in the end so it might be possible to miss out twice. However there is so many tickets in total I don't know it all the group matches especially will be sold out.

Cheers mate, appreciate your help. I was thinking about going to 8 sessions in Paris (maybe pushing it to 9 or 10 sessions if we can get 3 sessions on the same day in the same venue, but it's highly unlikely)from 27th-31st July, with 2 of them being medal sessions. The medal sessions I'm after are the 28th July Swimming one as it's got the 100m Breastroke final as many other events with high British interest, and the 29th July Canoe Slalom one as I'm thinking of doing the morning Rowing session on the same day - it's looking like a 40 minute turnaround but it should be possible as both events are right next door to each other. I'm gonna do another swimming session in case the medal one doesn't come through, not sure which day though. I'm also gonna do a Beach Volleyball session which'll take up an entire day as we'll probably go uo the Eifel Tower and see some of the other sights of Paris after, again not sure which day yet. Other sports I'm looking at include Basketball, Handball, Boxing, Water Polo and Table Tennis.  Hopefully we get drawn out of both lotteries and get all the tickets we desire, but backups will be in place incase we don't to fill up the 8 sessions.   

Edited by Cinnamon Bun