website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

22 hours ago, Jinzha said:

The ticket page on the Paris 2024 website has been updated with additional information on the dates.

https://tickets.paris2024.org/en/

Lottery for the 'Make your Games packs sales' will open on 1 december. These packs will go on sale using the lottery system for specific timeslots starting February 15th.

I can't wait!

Question for the more experienced Olympic travellers: are the packs sales a common sales method? I can't find much information about them on the website, only that you can pick 3 sessions from a selection of available events.

I don't understand that website. Is it the intention in the second sales round to take a pack (whatever that may be) in addition to your tickets?

To get priority in the sales rounds, you can become a member of Le Club Paris. When I sign up for it, I don't get any confirmation. Do you?

I would like to go the first days of the Games (3 days) and visit waterpolo women, hockey, some archery, swimming and of course beachvolleybal (next to the Eiffel Tower).

3 hours ago, CCB said:

I don't understand that website. Is it the intention in the second sales round to take a pack (whatever that may be) in addition to your tickets?

To get priority in the sales rounds, you can become a member of Le Club Paris. When I sign up for it, I don't get any confirmation. Do you?

I would like to go the first days of the Games (3 days) and visit waterpolo women, hockey, some archery, swimming and of course beachvolleybal (next to the Eiffel Tower).

I've been signed up for 'le club' for a while, I believe I also didn't receive a confirmation. There are fairly regular French newsletters though, and that's how I was informed about this updated ticket page. 

I believe the idea is in the first sales round you can only buy a pack of multiple (three) tickets. And in the second sales round it's only single tickets. And lastly there's complete hospitality packages (probably filled with overpriced sponsored deals...).

• 1 month later...

There is a possibility to see for free events like finish od triathlon, cycling or others? Maybe someone will be kind and give me 50 more points in Club Paris using this personal code - QATciu

Edited by Adriano

• 3 weeks later...

Listening to your advice, I have just booked a trip to Paris for a week in June next year. That will be my personal "pre-olympic test event" :-) Getting around the city and see where are the venues and other things... Should be fun!

Do you know when you can sign for tickets for the first time? Should be some kind of lottery, I guess.

10 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Listening to your advice, I have just booked a trip to Paris for a week in June next year. That will be my personal "pre-olympic test event" :-) Getting around the city and see where are the venues and other things... Should be fun!

Do you know when you can sign for tickets for the first time? Should be some kind of lottery, I guess.

From 1st December is a lottery for package and plus you should take part in Club2024, you will have a bigger chance .

On 10/25/2022 at 1:51 PM, Adriano said:

There is a possibility to see for free events like finish od triathlon, cycling or others? Maybe someone will be kind and give me 50 more points in Club Paris using this personal code - QATciu

I don't get it. How should I do it? :-)