website statistics

Athletics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Lots in action today with a huge meeting in Geneva set up for those to get the last times, but it’s raining heavily so I don’t think any/many will get a time 

There was even relays but Dutch men and Belgian women don’t improve (Belgian women in 16th currently)

20 minutes ago, dodge said:

Lots in action today with a huge meeting in Geneva set up for those to get the last times, but it’s raining heavily so I don’t think any/many will get a time 

There was even relays but Dutch men and Belgian women don’t improve (Belgian women in 16th currently)

Oh damn, that was the last chance for the Dutch men, who will now miss out despite running an equal time to the team that will make it :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Can the US trials be seen (not live, but on demand) anywhere? I doubt anything non-American shows it and those American things often seem next to impossible to watch if you're not American.

Yesterday I watched here just after the swimming trials https://thetvapp.to/tv/wnbc-new-york-nbc-east-live-stream/ 

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Oh damn, that was the last chance for the Dutch men, who will now miss out despite running an equal time to the team that will make it :( 

In the rankings they are ahead of Trinidad now?

image.png

On 6/22/2024 at 7:40 PM, rafalgorka said:

Dawid Tomala - our surprising Olympic champion from Sapporo 2021 - had DNF today in a race walk competition in Katowice. That means he will not start in Paris in the individual event, probably only mixed relay

I think that Dawid will not go to Paris at all, as Maher Ben Hlima is qualified individualy and Artur Brzozowski probably will qualify too and I think that one of them will compete in mixed relay.