website statistics

Athletics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

19 hours ago, hckošice said:

and the most idiotic thing in this new mixed relay is that the athlete who finish his leg will have to wait another cca 30 minutes to go another one... Not sure the genius who came up with this idea sometimes raced, because he would have known that the body of race walkers are not build for such extremes, racing 10 and half Km then sit and wait half hour to retake the baton and race another 10k  :lol:

Also a nice gesture to all race walkers who had to say farewell to their beloved 50km they trained and raced all carrer for, to suddenly must change literally everything to adapt to a shorter 35km to just later 1 year prior to the Olympics learns it was not necessary at all and have to became sprinters to readapt for a 10km race, and only if you are from one of the top 25 nations in the world (and still not sure if some NOC´s will be allowed to have 2 teams..so even less that from the top 25 nations) :lol:

You must love IOC and WA more and more. They just nailed the final one on the race walking coffin, will be really surprised if Race Walk will be in the LA28 program

WA-chodza.jpg

WA-chodza-Christel-Sanehova-1536x539.jpg

:lol:

Oh please, :SVK will win the Olympic medal in the farce of the event and you'll start loving this immediately :p

Jokes aside, I wonder which countries will be competitive in the new event? :CHN:JPN:ESP:ITA fighting for the medals I suppose..

3 minutes ago, Bearas said:

Oh please, :SVK will win the Olympic medal in the farce of the event and you'll start loving this immediately :p

Jokes aside, I wonder which countries will be competitive in the new event? :CHN:JPN:ESP:ITA fighting for the medals I suppose..

1) At this point I think we will have troubles to even qualify a team (Morway or Úradník + Czaková or Hačundová) should be now right somewhere on the edge if we take 25 countries (but if NOC´s will be allowed to have 2 teams then it is over)

2) I see :COL having a shot too, but more like Gold and Silver for :CHN maybe bronze for :ITA

C&D Xiamen Marathon :CHN

April 2, 2023

Men's:

:KEN Philimon Kiptoo Kipchumba, Victor Kipchirchir :ETH Tesfaye Lencho Anbesa, Fikru Feyisa :MAR Omar Ait Chitachen

Women's:

:ETH Mereset Abebayahau, Gutemi Shone Imana, Meseret Tolwak, Yenenesh Tilahun Dinkesa :KEN Gladys Chesir

German Race Walking Championships, Erfurt :GER 

April 15th

Women's 20km

:GER Saskia Feige 1:28,28h 

Source: Baer-Service | Baer-Service – Wir haben die Zeit fest im Griff

Edited by EselTheDonkey

On 4/10/2023 at 9:09 AM, Bearas said:

with fair judging, it's :ITA safe Gold (Stano & Palmisano...only Antonella's injuries could beat them) and then :JPN and :CHN fighting for silver and bronze.