website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

8 minuti fa, dcro ha scritto:

Korea beats everyone in men's pursuit by 13 seconds! Ridiculous domination from their teams. Did they steal equipment from GB or something?

and 3.56.2 is also an international class time...:yikes:

this track must be incredibly fast...

actually, it a really beautiful velodrome...if only we had anything close to this here in Italy...:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

and INA has already got 5 of today's possible 8 gold medals in Pencak Silat...

basically, in all the scheduled events, they are only missing 2 of the men's combat finals (not in today's program, though)...

Actually some of the tarung(fighting) matches, clear rigged judging is evident. :dunno:

Tbh I am not really proud winning like this

4 minuti fa, Griff88 ha scritto:

Actually some of the tarung(fighting) matches, clear rigged judging is evident. :dunno:

Tbh I am not really proud winning like this

I'm not expert (I'm watching PS for the first time in my life) to judge by myself...

even if I had a few suspects because of such dominance by INA (looking at the world champs medal table, in the last few years INA are still the best, but normally they don't win almost every gold medal, which is almost impossible in "normal" circumstances, even when we talk about something that goes beyond the meaning of "Natonal Sport", like PS is for your Country)...

p.s. by the way, let's make it 6 for the Indonesian gold medals from today's schedule...

looks like we can't reach the 20 gold medal mark. we have 16 and I'm almost sure about two more. but all of our favorite sports Karate, Wrestling, Wushu, Weightlifting and Taekwondo are already done. :(

today was good, but Salimi announced retirement after winning his 3rd back to back AG title. I would like Alihosseini to win the gold since I like him more.

I was hoping for medal in sport climbing speed relay. but with Indonesia and China entering two teams both of our teams are outsiders. how the hell they let them entering two teams in a team event ?!

48 minutes ago, MHSN said:

looks like we can't reach the 20 gold medal mark. we have 16 and I'm almost sure about two more. but all of our favorite sports Karate, Wrestling, Wushu, Weightlifting and Taekwondo are already done. :(

today was good, but Salimi announced retirement after winning his 3rd back to back AG title. I would like Alihosseini to win the gold since I like him more.

I was hoping for medal in sport climbing speed relay. but with Indonesia and China entering two teams both of our teams are outsiders. how the hell they let them entering two teams in a team event ?!

And you have number 17.  Keyhani defeats the Africans in 300m SC :clap:

4 minutes ago, Dolby said:

And you have number 17.  Keyhani defeats the Africans in 300m SC :clap:

and that was the biggest surprise for me ! he is the current Asian Champion but in a weaker field. nobody expected this ! what a pleasant surprise ! he even broke the GR despite his long and early celebration. I'm quite sure even himself didn't believe that.