website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I'm quite sure I saw at least one girl who didn't cover her hair. from Vietnam I think.

I saw countries like Thailand , Philippines their athletes covering their head and their coaches and i barely found muslims in these countries , but as long as u saw athletes not wearing it , looks like it's not the uniform of the sport 

watching show jumping competition. the Thai girl Limpichati is very lucky to be still alive. that was a nasty fall. for a moment I thought something is going to happen but fortunately the horse didn't ride over her. we still remember what happened to that Korean guy in 2006.

btw one of our riders had refusal in his first jump ! well I never saw such thing (of course it's not like I watch show jumping everyday but still refusal in first jump ?!)

Edited by MHSN

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

watching show jumping competition. the Thai girl Limpichati is very lucky to be still alive. that was a nasty fall. for a moment I thought something is going to happen but fortunately the horse didn't ride over her. we still remember what happened to that Korean guy in 2006.

btw one of our riders had refusal in his first jump ! well I never saw such thing (of course it's not like I watch show jumping everyday but still refusal in first jump ?!)

It happened with other rider(s) , the one from Kuwait as far as i remember 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

It reminds me of old action movies :d

I also like how crowd is really to it

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

looks like no medal for Jordan Clarkson :d even though he had a good game himself

I think it's also better for Iran, (if we beat Japan of course) Korea is probably a better matchup . even though we have to play much better than the 1st game.

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

It does happen occasionaly. I remember this year one rider left all the poles up after refusing at first, it was basically a clear round at second attempt.

#banbestmen